Outdoor spaces, meet the, bold flames of Town & Country
Coming Soon WS Outdoor 54
Town & Country sets the benchmark fireplace design. Built to face the elements, the Wide Screen54 Outdoor gas fireplace can withstand temperatures up to -40C while disappearing ceramic glass ensures Town & Country’s signature bold flames are always protected from wind.
- Town & Country’s Signature bold Flames
- Create your perfect fire inside the firebox with Design-A-Fire
- Stainless Steel frame around disappearing ceramic glass
- Minimum 24″ of vertical venting required
- Heavy duty valve system designed for cold climates (up to -40F)
- Superior materials and construction
- Natural gas or propane
The New Outdoor Town & Country Fireplace 42
Outdoor living has never been so luxurious—now you can take your vision outside with the new TC42 Outdoor Fireplace.
Create distinctive combinations to compliment your home’s style with Town & County’s endless design possibilities of interchangeable firebox panels and burner options. Whether your fireplace is modern or traditional, the TC42 Outdoor Fireplace promises to deliver an impressive focal point in your outdoor space.
And just as important of form is function; our sealed firebox protects your luxury fireplace from the elements. Disappearing ceramic glass, encased in a stainless steel frame, prevents any disruption from wind and ensures you will always have a clean, clear view of Town & County’s signature bold flames.
Natural Gas or Propane
Hearth Manor carries a wide variety of outdoor Fireplaces available in gas, propane, wood burning or electric. Talk to one of our Fireplace specialists to determine what outdoor fireplace is right for your outdoor living area.
The Regency Plateau is crafted from the highest quality materials and durable construction; built to withstand the outdoor elements.
Cocktail & Island Firetables
Outdoor Gas Fireplace
A truly unique outdoor fire pit with a slim, sleek modern design, adding to the excitement of outdoor living.
- 60,000 BTU’s
- Brushed stainless steel burner cover standard. Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed comes standard
- Electronic ignition
- Safety valve turns gas off if the flame goes out
- All stainless steel burner chassis for maximum outdoor durability and weather resistance
- Cabinet is manufactured from pre-plated rust resistant material, then painted in a textured Hammertone Pewter weather resistant finish
- Natural gas conversion kit included
- Approved for use on wooden decks, stone or brick patios and concrete
- Optional river rock and coloured glass media kits available
Let Hearth Manor Make Your Firebed
|Brushed stainless steel burner cover and Topaz CRYSTALINE™ ember bed comes standard||Coloured Glass Media Kits available in amber, black, clear, blue, red and Topaz (comes standard)||River Rock Media Kits available in grey or multi-coloured.Note: Brushed stainless steel cover fits flush over the burner and is designed for glass media only.|
|The Carolina’s compact footprint offers versatile installation opportunities. And, this attractive unit is packed with advanced technology, like the IntelliFire™ Plus auto-ignition system and FireBrick technology for up to 25% more radiant heat. Extend your summer season with style. Bring the Carolina home.|